Terms & Conditions
Article 1 - Purpose & Scope
- Any order on the website www.artisonline.com implies the unconditional acceptance by the buyer and his full membership to these terms and conditions of sale. 1.2 All other documents that the general conditions of sale including catalogs, brochures, advertisements, notices, are only informative and indicative, not binding.
Article 2 - Warranty
All artworks are sold unframed otherwise particularly precised.
The dimensions are given with and without margins, as pieces of information, but can not be regarded as binding. All works offered are authentic and come with a invoice. The color photographs depicting the works may vary depending on many parameters related to the qualities of exposure of computer screens. The colors are indicative and artisonline cannot be held responsible for color variation between the picture of the work and the original work.The works presented on the site being in compliance with the requirements of the French law, artisonline cannot be held responsible for any customs duties and other obligations related to the country of delivery. The buyer must take steps to take knowledge of the law in the country of delivery
Article 3 - Price
- Our prices are set by the tariff in euro at the date of execution ofcommand. They are always excluding shipping fees.
Our prices are quoted in euros. Prices are also listed in USD, GBP and JPY. All currencies listed on artisonline are accepted.
- Artisonline reserves the right to change prices at anytime and without notice.
- In case of order from a country other than France, the customer is the importer of the artwork in question. For artwork shipped outside the European Union , European customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or State taxes may be payable. These rights and sums do not spring of Artisonline. They are charged to the customer within its sole responsibility in terms of statement of payment to authorities and agencies of the countries concerned.
Article 4 - Order
- When the customer clicks the submit button after the checkout process, he declares acceptance of the full order. All orders are finals. To be admissible, any changes requested by the buyer should be sent to artisonline by registered letter BEFORE shipping the work to the following address: Zim & Co, 91 rue du Faubourg St Honore, 75008 ParisWe confirm receipt of the order by sending an e-mail after checking the availability of the work and payment validation. The data recorded by artisonline constitute proof of all transactions between Artisonline and its customers. The data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions. 4.2 Refusal to OrderIf a customer places an order we process the payment without a previous command, artisonline reserves the right to refuse to honor the order and deliver the work concerned, without the Customer cannot claim any compensation for any reason either.
- Unavailability of article commissioned
All orders are subject to the availability of the requested object. In case of unavailability of the requested object, artisonline reserves the right to cancel the order without the customer being entitled to any compensation.
- Controlling Risks
Artisonline may cancel any order we deem at risk without the customer being entitled to any compensation.
Section five - Payment
Payments are made by checks, bank transfer, Paypal or credit card for France.
For other countries, only bank transfers, paypal or credit card are accepted.
For transfers outside Eurozone, an overload of 5% of the total amount of the order is charged.The commissioned work can be delivered only after receipt of full payment.It is possible to book a work through a deposit of 10%. The work will then be reserved for 14 (fourteen) days, after which period, the remaining balance should be due. In the absence of full payment after the allowed period, the sale would be cancelled and the deposit will be retained by artisonline by way of compensation. The commissioned work can be delivered only after the good receipt of full payment for Artisonline. In the event of a default for any reason whatsoever within 14 (days) days from the order, Artisonline may cancel the sale , without notice or delay and reserves the right to seek any damages in compensation for damage suffered.
Article 6 - Property
The transfer of ownership takes place after full payment of the goods in accordance with Law No. 80 335 of 12 May 1980.
Article 7 - Delivery
- TimeThe delivery for all orders exceeding € 1,500 (1500 euros) are from the date of order's confirmation : France, Europe EU: 21 days Europe outside EU, DOM-TOM: 31 days USA, Canada, China, Japan & Australia: 60 days Other countries: 60 days Delivery will be made during business hours at the delivery address indicated on the order form. However, delivery times may varie based on the availability of carriers. Delivery delays for force majeure cannot give right to any penalty or compensation, or motivate the cancellation or termination of the order. 7.2 RisksThe transfer of risk on products sold by our company is made when the goods are delivered to the chosen carrier.
- TransportationThe price of delivery is specified to the customer before ordering. In this case, the cost thus includes the artwork's price and the possible cost of delivery.The works are traveling in all cases at the rissk of the customer to whom it belongs, in the event of failure or damage, make any necessary reservations with the carrier. Insurance costs are also borne by the customer and represent a % of total sales.All workswhich have not been the subject of reservations by registered letter within three days of its receipt from the carrier, in accordance with Article L. 133-3 of the Commercial Code, and copies shall be sent simultaneously to our society, will be considered accepted by the customer. The responsibility of artisonline in no way be blamed for acts during transport, destruction, damage, loss or theft, even if she chose the carrier. 7.4 Receipt - ClaimsWithout prejudice to be taken by the client vis-à-vis the carrier such as described in section 8.3, in case of defects or missing items, or any claim, whatever its nature on the works delivered, the customer must send, within three days of receipt of the work, a registered letter to Zim & Co, 91 rue du Faubourg St Honore 75008 Paris.
In the absence of specific reservation issued upon the delivery and reporting artisonline addressed to the above conditions and in a timely manner, all claims will be rejected.The client must provide any justification as to the reality of defects, we shall reserve the right to, directly or indirectly, to any finding and audit. No return of goods shall be made by the client without prior written agreement by artisonline, obtained by email. Return costs will not be at the charge of our company that if an apparent defect, or missing, is indeed found by the latter or his representative. Only the carrier selected by our company is authorized to make the return of the works concerned.
Article 8 - Right of withdrawal and return of goods
Pursuant to Article L. 121-16 of the Consumer Code, the customer has a withdrawal period of 7 days after delivery of the order to return the commissioned work. The customer will necessarily replace the work with all precautions customary in its original packaging with regard to its character, accompanied by the invoice and delivery order. The return of the work is done to sole expense of the customer. Upon receipt of the parcel by artisonline, the purchase price, net of any customs duties, will be credited on the customer's account not later than the 30 days of receipt.The refund will be given based on the exchange rates of the Euro at the date of purchase. If the work is returned damaged due to negligence of client unrelated to the transportation itself, the customer will be held responsible. Artisonline will reserve all rights against the client for damages suffered.
Article 9 - Claim
For France, the claims about defects or non-compliance delivered to the work order must be made by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 30 days upon receipt of the maximum or work works at the following address: Zim & Co 91 rue du Faubourg St Honore 75008 Paris.
Article 10 - Confidentiality of data
- The information that the customer provides in the registration form andorder, or by any other means, may be subject to treatment to the handling of her case, the safety payments, shipping commissioned works. 10.2 The personal data are intended for the exclusive use of artisonline and will not be disclosed to third parties.In confirming his order, the customer authorizes us to use their personal information as described in paragraph 10.1. 3.10 In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, the clienthas a right to access and rectify any information concerning that can exercise by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 11 - Liability
Artisonline in the process of selling online is held by an obligation of means, the responsibility cannot be committed for a damage resulting from the use of the Internet as data loss, intrusion, virus, interruption of service or other unintended problems.